I don’t claim to be a Culinary expert but on Monday night decided to take my new Cheese Making skills to the next level by producting these super easy (but seriously yummy) canapes. The best thing about these, is the Ricotta is so quick and easy to make and the rest you really just throw together. Making these the perfect finger food for sudden guests, or if you just feel like something a little special mid week. Enjoy!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 100 grams of smoked salmon - chopped
- 1 batch Mad Millie Ricotta
- Fresh chives chopped (amount depending on taste I used about 1/4 of a cup)
- In a bowl mix Mad Millie Ricotta, chives, smoked salmon and pepper
- Cut thawed puff pastry into rounds using a cylinder cutter or cup, place on baking tray
- Spoon smoked Salmon and Mad Millie Ricotta mixture onto each pastry round
- Bake at 180 degrees until pastry is slightly brown and cooked through
- Serve with lemon wedges – enjoy!