I have just found a delicious recipe in the June edition of the Taste Magazine, a Middle Eastern Beetroot Dip. This can be made using Mad Millie Greek style yoghurt. This is a great dip to make when entertaining, a scrumptious entree for your guests.
- 500g of Beetroot
- 2 Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Mad Millie Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- Cook beetroot in boiling water until tender.
- Cool, and then peel beetroot.
- Chop and place beetroot in a food processor.
- Add garlic and salt.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl, add yoghurt and parsley.
- Serve with bread of your choice.