Who doesn’t love to sink their teeth into a satisfying veggie burger? Those made at home are by far the best tasting and with your selection of ingredients can be ultimately satisfying in a pinch.
Check out our recipe for an authentic vegan cheese burger with a homemade secret sauce using all vegan products. This burger is packed with flavour with the vegan cheese easily made with our Vegan Cheese Kit.
- 80 g (2.8 oz) of Pickles
- 100 g (3.5 oz) of Vegan Mayonnaise
- 70 g (2.4 oz) of Ketchup
- 1 tsp of Vegan Worchestershire
- 1 Tbsp Chill Sauce
- 1 Tbsp American Mustard
- 1 Tbsp of White Wine Vinegar
- Dash of lemon Juice
1. Finely dice pickles and remove any excess liquid by using a paper towel or cloth.
2. Add dried pickles to a mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
3. Cover sauce and refrigerate whilst you build your burger.
The Build of the Burger
- 4 Vegan Burger Buns
- 40 g (1.4 oz) Vegan Mayonnaise
- Sliced Pickles
- Green Lettuce
- Sliced Red Onion
- Mad Millie Vegan Halloumi (made using the Mad Millie Vegan Cheese Kit)
- Vegan Sauce (recipe above)
1. Microwave bun for 30 seconds or until warmed through. Cut bun in half and add 1 tsp (thin layer) of vegan mayonnaise onto each bottom bun.
2. Then add the lettuce, sliced red onion and sliced pickle.
3. Add two slices of Mad Millie Vegan Halloumi on top of the salad.
4. Add a generous Tbsp (thick layer) of vegan sauce on the top bun.
5. Finish by adding the top bun to the burger and enjoy!