Mad Millie Camembert can be used to make a delish dinner party dish! These Chicken, Camembert and Plum Parcels served with a fresh green salad are perfect for entertaining. They look divine and are so quick to make. They are a great last minute meal idea that only take 10 minutes to prepare
- 500g Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- 100g of Mad Millie Camembert, sliced
- 8 Sheets of Filo Pastry
- 50g Butter
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Pre-Heat Oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat Oil in frying pan and cook chicken for a few minutes on each side.
- Layer two sheets of filo with some melted butter, top with one chicken breast, a quarter of the camembert and a dollop of plum sauce. Fold the pastry around the filling to form a parcel.
- Repeat this three times to make four parcels.
- Place parcels on an oven try and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of each parcel.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.