Want to make someone a extra special Easter Gift?
Or want to do something fun with the kids over the Easter Break?
These Mad Millie Mascarpone Truffles are Perfect! They taste AMAZING, look DEVINE and are super easy to make! If you are making them with children – beware this could get messy! To make them into a great gift, pop a handful of truffles onto a square of cellophane, pull up the corners and secure with a silk ribbon – gorgeous and so personal. Much better than a store bought egg! Enjoy and have a wonderful Easter break!
- 1 ½ cup semi sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Mascarpone
- 1 cup of Pecans
- ½ cup of Walnuts
- 8 Sponge Fingers
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until nearly smooth.
- Set aside until firm.
- When firm, roll into balls.
- Roll balls into chopped nuts, coconut or whatever takes your fancy
- Place in the fridge to set
- Decorate as desired!