- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- 5 cups peeled and diced pumpkin
- 3/4 cup diced potatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup of Mad Millie Gorgonzola
- In a large saucepan cook onion in butter. Add pumpkin, potatoes, water, ground ginger, ground nutmeg and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes or until pumpkin and potatoes are tender.
- Add milk and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl and crumble your Mad Millie Gorgonzola on top of the soup.