Frozen Lemon Cheesecake with Mad Millie Cream Cheese
My first attempt at making Mad Millie Cream Cheese was a great success! With my Mad Millie Cream Cheese I was able to make this exquiste Lemon Cheesecake. It tastes delicious and so easy to make. Enjoy!
- 75g butter, melted
- 1 250g packet malt or plain sweet biscuits
- 393g can sweetened condensed milk
- 500g Mad Millie Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Place the biscuits into a food processor and pulse until crumb consistency.
- Add melted butter to the biscuit and pulse again.
- Press crumbs over the base and sides of a 24cm removable based flan dish.
- Mix together condensed milk, cream cheese, lemon rind and juice until smooth
- Pour mixture over the biscuit base and freeze until set.