Ooohhh two yummy blog posts in one day! We’ve had a few people ask after these so I thought I’d pop up the recipe. This is a fantastic recipe to use when entertaining – a good one to use to impress the family over the Easter break! Enjoy!
- 1 packet of sweet baked cannelloni tubes
- 200g of fresh Mad Millie Ricotta
- 250g of Mad Millie Mascarpone
- 200g of thickened cream
- 1 tsp of real vanilla essence
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and using a hand held whisk, beat until soft peaks form.
- Spoon into a piping bag and then pipe mixture into cannaloni tubes.
- Stack onto plate and dust with icing sugar, serve with sweetened boysenberries.