Coconut Chia Pudding
This recipe and beautiful photography was provided to us by @joanna.stankiewicz. This is so easy to make and is packed with healthy ingredients. Chia seeds are nutrient dense and pack a punch of energy boosting power, making this the perfect breakfast to start the day.
200 ml Mad Millie Coconut Yoghurt
50 ml of any milk
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 ripe mango (cut in cubes)
1 tsp vanilla extract
Maple syrup (if needed for extra sweetness)
1. In a bowl mix together the yoghurt, milk and vanilla extract.
2. Stir in chia seeds, mix well.
3. Cover and chill in the fridge for a minimum of half an hour.
4. Squeeze lemon juice on the cut mango.
5. Spoon yoghurt mixture into a jar, then add mango cubes and blueberries on top.
6. Add maple syrup if needed for extra sweetness.