Healthy Feta and Pesto Pita Pizzas developed by @tastefullytash is a great recipe to enjoy with friends and family.
4 wholemeal pita bread
2 tbsp basil pesto
1/4 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
1/2 red capsicum, chopped
1/2 red onion, diced
2 tbsp roasted cashews
1/2 cup of crumbled Mad Millie Feta
Half an avocado
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. If your pita bread is frozen, defrost before starting.
2. Spread pesto on the four pita bread.
3. Sprinkle cherry tomatoes, red onion and red capsicum over the pitas.
4. Sprinkle the nuts on top and sprinkle the crumbled Mad Millie Feta over the pizzas.
6. Grill at 180ºC for 5-10 minutes.
6. Take the pizzas out of the oven, sprinkle over salad greens and serve with avocado.