If you have never tried a silken tofu chocolate mousse before, this recipe will take you completely by surprise! Decadent, rich, velvety smooth and unbelievably easy to whip up!
It is vegan, gluten free, egg free and dairy free, perfect as a light after dinner treat or a healthy snack.
- 100g (3.5 oz) roughly chopped dark chocolate
- 350g (12 oz) Mad Millie Silken Tofu
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Mixed berries to decorate (optional)
- Mint leaves to decorate (optional)
- Melt the chopped dark chocolate.
- Add the silken tofu, maple syrup and melted chocolate to a food processor.
- Blend until well combined.
- Scoop the mixure into 3 ramekins or glasses and refrigerate until set.
- To serve, garnish with berries and mint.