- 300 g Vegan Mascarpone
- 200 g Coconut Icing Sugar
- 400 g Desiccated Coconut
- 125 g Strawberries
- 1 tsp Vanilla paste
- 100 g Cacao butter, melted
- Handful Pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Line a brownie tray (20 x 20 cm) with baking paper.
- Using a spice grinder or food processor, blitz the coconut sugar until it is a powdery consistency.
- In a bowl, combine melted cacao butter, mascarpone, coconut and vanilla and mix well. Transfer half of the mixture to another bowl.
- Crush the strawberries in a bowl, or pulse quickly in a blender or food processor. Add the strawberries to one of the bowls and mix well.
- Spread the plain mixture into the prepared baking dish then gently spread the strawberry mixture on top.
- Top with pistachios and sliced strawberries, then chill in the freezer until firm.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!