Cranberry and Pistachio Cream Cheese Log
With the festive season just around the corner, the colours of this cream cheese log make it particularly appropriate.
The tang of cranberries perfectly complements your delicious homemade cream cheese. Pistachios are our favourite nuts to use but you can substitute these with any nuts you have on hand.
200 g (7 oz)
- 200 g (7 oz) Mad Millie Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup (85 g/3 oz) Dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup (95 g/3.4 oz) Shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- Combine Mad Millie Cream Cheese, cranberries and 1/2 cup of the pistachios in a bowl.
- Mix well to make sure the cranberries and pistachios are evenly distributed. Roll into a log.
- Roll the log in the remaining 1/4 cup of pistachios until it's fully covered.
- Wrap the log in cling film and refrigerate for 30 mins so it's nice and firm for serving. The log will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator but is best eaten fresh.