View all Recipes
Honey Pumpkin & Feta Salad
This fresh and bright salad is bound to be a hit! Honey roasted pumpkin paired with feta... what's not to like?
Print This Recipe
Preparation Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 40 Minutes
- 1/2 Block Mad Millie Feta
- Bag Mixed mesclun salad (or greens of your choice)
- 1 Punnet Cherry tomatoes, halved (we used grape tomatoes)
- Quarter Kent pumpkin
- 2 tbs Honey (we used a Pohutukawa blend honey)
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 2 Sprigs Fresh thyme
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Cut your pumpkin into small pieces, approximately 1 inch in size.
- Place the pumpkin on a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil, honey, and salt.
- Place in the oven and cook for 40 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender and browning slightly. Set aside to cool, but still slightly warm to the touch.
- In a serving dish, combine the salad leaves, tomatoes and pumpkin.
- Crumble a generous amount of feta over the top.
- Add the fresh thyme and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season to taste, and enjoy!