Strawberry Bruschetta with Ricotta, Balsamic and Mint
We are a tad obsessed with our Mad Millie Sourdough Kit, this week we have been dabbling with the recipe’s and every time we make it, we’re pleasantly surprised.
The experimentation has continued with our recipes - sweet strawberry bruschetta to delight your taste buds!
- 1 loaf Mad Millie Sourdough Bread, original or gluten free
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries, chopped
- Handful Fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 200 g (7 oz) Mad Millie Ricotta, dairy or vegan
- Honey to serve
- Heat your oven on grill. Cut the sourdough into small portions and lay on a baking tray, grill lightly on each side (or to your liking). Remove them from the oven and put aside on a wire rack to cool without getting soggy.
- Combine your strawberries, mint and balsamic vinegar in a bowl and lightly toss to infuse the flavours.
- Thickly spread the ricotta over the toasted sourdough, place a dollop of the strawberry mixture on top and drizzle over honey for a sweeter version.