View all Recipes
Bocconcini Christmas Cane
This Bocconcini platter is fresh and delicious and couldn't be easier to make. The perfect addition to your festive meals!
Print This Recipe
Preparation Time 1.5 Hours
Ready In 2 Hours
- Mad Millie Bocconcini
- Fresh vine tomatoes
- Olive oil to taste
- Balsamic glaze to taste
- Fresh basil leaves
- Make a batch of Mad Millie Bocconcini.
- Slice the bocconcini and tomatoes into 1 cm rounds.
- Layer the slices alternately in the shape of a candy cane on a platter.
- Drizzle over olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and enjoy!