Apricot and Almond Cream Cheese Log
Our new favourite recipe for entertaining whilst showing off your homemade cream cheese creations. This kind of recipe is one of the best as it looks a bit fancy but is so ridiculously easy you won't understand why you haven't been making it for years!
We highly recommend bringing this one out as a dessert cheese platter, the apricots satisfy the sweet tooth perfectly.
200 g (7 oz)
- 200 g (7 oz) Mad Millie Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup (95 g/3.4 oz) Dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup (85 g/3 oz) Almonds, roughly chopped
- Handful Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Combine Mad Millie Cream Cheese, apricots, parsley and 1/2 cup of the almonds in a bowl.
- Mix well to make sure the apricots, parsley and almonds are evenly distributed. Roll into a log.
- Roll the log in the remaining 1/4 cup of almonds until it's fully covered.
- Wrap the log in cling film and refrigerate for 30 mins so it's nice and firm for serving. The log will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator but is best eaten fresh.