View all Recipes
Feta, Strawberry, Spinach and Pecan Salad
This is a great salad to throw together in summer, substituting the strawberries for whatever fresh fruit you have on hand at the time. Light flavours to match the warmer weather and perhaps a nice glass of chilled wine!
Feta can be either dairy or vegan, both are delicious.
Print This Recipe
Preparation Time 15 mins
Ready In 15 mins
- 500 g (18 oz) Fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Strawberries, chopped
- 300 g (10.6 oz) Mad Millie Feta, chopped
- 1/2 cup (63 g/2.2 oz) Pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Honey
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine spinach, strawberries, feta and pecans in a salad bowl.
- In a jar measure out the balsamic vinegar, honey and olive oil. Seal tightly and shake hard to combine all ingredients for the dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salad just before serving.